Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sweet Sue Torso-CFT1 Shopper Reviews



Sweet Sue Torso-CFT1 Shopper ReviewsBought this as a culture tool for my 4 y.o. daughter who is obsessed with anatomy. It was the same price as a cheap version at the toy store so I planning what the heck. Other kids want a fairy princess bedtime story - my kid wants to read a health check list of the human body. I approved it since it was a female version and would help me give reasons for the F reproductive organs to her. It arrived and I was amazed at the feature. It was just so what I would have sought after to buy but wouldn't spend the big pricetag for one!!! Very pleased. No cheap plastic parts. Heavy rubber organs and resin body. Health check personnel worthy item.
- William Black

I grew up including a knowledge crucial top in Des Moines, Iowa....here was a lifesize anatomy develop be fond of this lone and I loved it extremely greatly. I am income including a nurse currently, and what better valentines gift pro a name including skills and the kindness of anatomy and physiology? clear here was a sensitivity pro valentines calculate...lol
- DRWarnke "DRWarnke"

Sweet Sue Torso-CFT1 Detail View


Sweet Sue Torso-CFT1

LFA# 2373. Female stem with 14 dissected parts: stem, breast plate, lung, sensitivity, trachea, craw, diaphragm, stomach, liver, pancreas and pique. bladder, uterus and insides. Mounted on base. Size: 18" tall





No comments:

Post a Comment