Thursday, February 27, 2014

3B Scientific A21 Plastic 3 Part Numbered Human Classic Skull Model, 7.9" x 5.3" x 6.1" Shopper Reviews



This skull was only be fond of the lone we used in A & P class. Great examine guide. Got me my A!!!
- Tammy

I purchased this skull in preparation for the cranial osteology portion of my creature anatomy course. It has been a tremendous aid. The sutures and foramina are extremely true. Corresponding with a good anatomy atlas, this develop is amazing. The single caveat to this review is that flush if there are a good amount of numbered labels, I have to know far more for my course. That being said, the unlabeled structures are subdue anatomically true, and definitely on par with the genuine skulls that I have handled.Bottom line: definitely a good purchase, and worth the price.
- Ethan Sobol

I establish this most caring in being paid more comfortable with the foramen and additional landmarks/markings of the skull. Having the landmarks/markings numbered with a corresponding pledge key helped me know exactly that I was looking at what I thought I was looking at. Much best than export it safe and sound and consequence out that what I thought was the foramen ovale actually was the foramen lacerum! The vital landmarks/markings (that I had to know for my specific A&P class) that were not manifest on this fastidious skull were...supraorbital foramen, zygomatic arch, foramen magnum (evident, but soothe, not manifest), medial and unencumbered pterygoid plates of sphenoid bone, olfactory foramina (of ethmoid bone), ethmoid air cells, at a 90 degree angle plate, superior nasal concha (may maybe only see on party ethmoid bone anyhow), median nasal concha, orbital plate of ethmoid bone, alveolar processes, palatine administer, mundane administer, following-rate nasal concha, body of mandible, ramus of mandible, and slant of mandible. Of all of these safe and sound facial appearance, only the olfactory foramina, ethmoid air cells and the superior nasal concha may maybe not have been manifest anyhow in view of the fact that these facial appearance weren't bestow or evident on the skull. The rest of the facial appearance I mentioned were on the skull (and may maybe have been manifest, but weren't). All in all even if, I establish this a valuable hold. The cost wasn't too much, and most of what I needed to be here was here!
- Mrs. Sandra Schriefer "MusicMan"

Although pricey, this product is a must for those Anatomy lovers. I got this bad boy in diplomacy to study for my anatomy and physiology class and i must say I'm very pleased so far. It has a lot of detail for not being a real skull and it looks very nice.
- Peter

I'm by this for my A&P course and A&P lab this semester and will most liable use it over again for A&P 2 and A&P 2 lab next term. We have these rigorous ones in the classroom and I establish them very helpful in culture the bones, markings, sutures, and all parts of the skull, I unbendable to get one simply since the classroom isn't open 24/7 and it helps to see the structures in person and up close, plus I'm sure the professor will use this develop for the test. Anyways, if you are in A&P and need to have a corporal submission of the skull to gather the markings and the total nine yards, this is the best you'll get for this price.
- Jonathan

I will be maintenance this pro as my kids go to the upper classes. This is distinguished-feature, and was extremely helpful pro my class.
- Amazon Customer


3B Scientific A21 Plastic 3 Part Numbered Human Classic Skull Model, 7.9" x 5.3" x 6.1"

Numbered creature skull mock-up including skull sutures pinched in color. Distinguished-feature original casts. Skull handmade of hard, indissoluble fake. Vastly real submission of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures and that. Can be disassembled into Skull Cap, Dishonest of Skull and Mandible. As an option, you can slot in a 5-part brain (C 18) into the skull. Skull comes exact including a manufactured goods answer corresponding including numbered parts. Teeth are in isolation cast to initiation realistic dentition. This creature skull develop is a splendid tool pro culture and instruction in this vicinity the anatomy of the the skull. This creature skull is a splendid addendum to a doctor's office or anatomy classroom. Measures 7.9" x 5.3" x 6.1".





No comments:

Post a Comment