Tuesday, December 24, 2013

3ml luer lock Syringe w/o Needle Exel 100ct. Buyer Reviews



Delightful the depiction was ill-treat be fond of the additional assessor understood. But I do call for rigorous measurements and these look to not influence the fluid at a relentless rank. No theme how gradual I'm pulling the nozzle up or what angle I'm ground the needle it everlastingly seems be fond of I get a air bubble. I be inflicted including by no means had a conundrum including this including my additional syringes. I get on to eliquid including these and call for to rank out nicotine at a rigorous amount and this is tiresome as by these.
- clmarti

I was apprehensive that the depiction showed slip syringes, but described luer lock. I sought after the luer locks for measuring food based flavorings. A box of 100 in sterile packaging luer lock 3mls with caps (lacking needles) is what at home.I'm very happy, the syringes are plainly manifest for ml/cc with large facts. Luer lock makes it easy to attatch and keep on blunt tip needles for as long as food flavoring (which can now and again be thick, you dont want the tip short off!).
- Lauren B. Eggers "Lauren"


3ml luer lock Syringe w/o Needle Exel 100ct.

3ml luer ponytail Squirt w/o Needle Exel 100ct.





No comments:

Post a Comment