Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pocket Journal Shopper Reviews



For being I used a type of fake document for scuba diving, popularly known as wet clarification, and books would be wet for hours a day, now and again several weeks, and sodden up to 270' deep. Alas, these scuba papers cost ~ $15-40 for 20 sheets at a size twice this manufactured goods. Wet clarification are passionate and reusable, so a good gripping eraser will sterile out pages with less fuss, but it is difficult and time consuming. For scuba use, we use only pencils and prose is a rare consequence, unless undersea surveys are done. Even if, one may not want to erase a page, and thus erasing is moot.The RITR manufactured goods intrigued me because of its size and digit of pages, all for less money. I've now done to this one notebook what I did to my former scuba papers, and its held up. The notebook ruins wet for a week, because it takes that long to dry out surrounded by a gear bag. Key issues when used undersea are the pages are thinner, hard to turn single sheets, softens, becomes slippery and has reduced contrast when written to with HB pencils.The contrast holds up best when the document is less wet. RITR is perfect in fill up exposed environments were ordinary document would fall away from each other, such as for clarification on a boat or field studies in rainy environments, but less so continuously sodden.
- James Q. Smith "JQS"

This is a great modest cut! It's a splendid mass for decent nicely in your sack, keeping it clever for impromptu clarification.I took it on a backpacking trip, everywhere I old it as a diminutive-journal, and for prose the names and supporter report of the appealing broadcast I met on our trip. And I by no means had to agonize about it or cosset it. I got dirt on it, no conundrum! It wiped aptly off. Drizzle? Didnt't stain a single speech!So, I got the better translation for a lingering trip we're taking quickly. It will be my journal. And I'm also inane to involve the sack sized one ended again, to use for non-journal category material. I kindness that I won't have to agonize about taking extra vex of them, they are practically lasting! Which is splendid, 'cause I'm a approximate and dive kind o' daughter!I reflect they are too special for everyday home use, heavy-handedness for at home, if you ask me, except you're level to spilling material. But if you're inane travelling or heading out-of-doors, these are the bomb!
- Lauraloo Mattox "tumble3"

It's a pad, be fond of each additional, but water-resistant. Which is what I was looking for so I'm fortunate. I do be fond of the faint gridlines in the pages including the intention of allocate it to be old for in cooperation drafting and clarification.
- Gryphonlore

Perfect for Geocaching. Those be inflicted including been able to sign and scan the log, as a replacement for of result a wad of wet paper inside the reserve.
- Winged Wolf "Winged Wolf, Psion"

It's a spiral bound diminutive pad with the intention of allows you to write on the paper even if it gets damp. I've used it numerous era. It facility. It's compact, durable (for a diminutive pad), and packs fairly well (put a rubber band almost it). And here's not a total lot extra to say about it.
- Doubles

This manufactured goods does only so what it says. Keep pro it's better than only water-resistant. I did my confess ordeal on it lone calculate: in the washer apparatus. My clarification were soothe here. The pages didn't chop and it didn't do no matter what business to my clothes. This is a splendid pad. I've ongoing export it pro acquaintances.
- Patrick Logan

I bought a link of these to log my workouts in the gym. They stood up very well to dirt, sweat, and fill up. My only protest is that the covers tend to warp in affect and be converted into bent over time if you aren't austere in this area how you pile the notebook. I'll be inane with a in tears better next time, but I was pleased with these. They're splendid for moving around in your bag or sack.
- Steven Arnold

RITE IN THE RAIN (a/k/a RITE-IN-THE-RAIN) all-ride out outdoor notebooks are something of a marvel. I resolute to do a fleeting series (as much as Amazon will allocate) since I vastly consent of this product save pro usually get release lone size notebook, the top-spiral-bound 3"x5" notebook. With the intention of lone happens to be inflicted with a first name: "Pocket Journal" which is as useless as it is silly.Save pro at that time the assortment at this time is so great, I estimate it isn't too bad an perception to nickname each size product. This fastidious 3"x5" notebook is most commonly old by all style of law enforcement, correspondents and scientists. I old to be law enforcement and be inflicted with everlastingly been a scientist. However, you can get these in pretty much all sizes. Just I proverb a bird outsider transportation lone in the coat THE BIG YEAR (see my review). So far a additional skilled aid pro lone of these, eh!Essentially this is a notebook consisting of "frozen" pages (with the intention of earnings chemically treated) so they stand up to wet, severe ride out as lingering as you write with the required tools. A fine mechanical pencil, skilled ballpoint or the specialized and extremely expensive "Formal procedure in the Drizzle" Weatherproof Tactical Clicker Pen - Black Ink (97) will do nicely.This is an excellent field notebook, whatever your field may be. I tenderness this pro its equipped fervor to cooperate with most prose implements, primarily the way it takes extremely sympathetically to the eerie ink of the Fisher Interval Bullet Interval Pen - Matte Black, Gift Boxed (400B).My confess inclination is to aid a stuck-up ballpoint such as Cross Ballpoint Refill, Medium Black, 2 per card (8513-2) or Monteverde Ballpoint Refill to Fit Parker Ballpoint Pens, Medium Top, Gentle Reel, Black, 2 per Amount (P132BK). I gave you associations to the pen refills since I release approve of and write with them - I do not waste money on actual pens!The pages of the Formal procedure-in-the-Drizzle are a gentle colorless, the high classes-ruled with an easy-on-the-eyes greenish-desolate line, and has vertical rulings in case you need to carry out a sketch.Though ashamed to admit this, of late I aid my Formal procedure-in-the-Drizzle mostly pro essential memos around the household. Getting ancient and retiring has its disadvantages, in case no lone told you. Extremely than choice to gather precious filed data, these days the notebooks are choice me save precious memory data with the intention of I cannot save.However, if you want to hang on to clarification, memos, data of a general sort, passwords to the internet accounts, at that time this really is the notebook pro you. I've even seen construction staff and carpenters using these.Some warnings: 1) Do not try to aid just any ancient pen since some inks will not stand up to drizzle/snow - primarily true of markers which are water-based. Anything be fond of with the intention of will simply be rejected by this document. 2) This is not pro underwater aid. 3) You will want to be pro underwater aid as you see how much these cost.
- E. Hernandez

I took the Rite in the Rain pads and pen on a birding trip to the Amazon rainforest of Ecuador. I don't think there could be a tougher test for these pads and pen everyplace. They held up beautifully and I was able to confirmation my bird sightings in all weather. Awe-inspiring harvest!
- Jeanne L. Ryan

I tried to bypass the name and purchase a copycat translation of this notebook. The copycat notebook - Cosmos � Fit of 3 Conservational Waterproof/All Weather/Shower/Aqua Clarification/Pad/Notebook + Cosmos cable tie - was not anything be fond of this real deal and I couldn't believe the difference. The smell of the imported notebooks was venomous (you can read my review on them) and I planning all things being equal ... I could possibly get a good deal. No Go!As I compensated the little bit of extra money for the Rite in the Rain Sack Journal, I didn't know that not release was I supporting an environmentally responsible product save for also one made in the USA. It's really a remarkable little notebook and company. It does what I need. It survives in my sack whether wet or dry, makes it owing to the elements both in and further than, and is there as I need it. Dependable and unadorned.unpleasantly be in trade for more. Love them!
- Diana De Avila "MS Gkygrl"


Pocket Journal

A unadorned sack journal to keep track of all your important notes. 1/4" horizontal lined text, 50 sheets.





No comments:

Post a Comment