Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Learning Resources Prepared Slides Set 1 (24 Specimens) Shopper Reviews



I bought this, along with a microscope, for my granddaughter. She has enjoyed these a lot. I would buy again.
- John

......Splendid item, Love that the names of each specimen are aptly below it for easy identification.Lots of fun fun
- Beth Ann Rice "Beth Ann"

Splendid intro tool for childish learners.I had a akin set on the increase up and loved it.yyyy yyyy yyy yyyy Big interval.
- Biker Dude 2000 "Biker"

good quality slides. We be inflicted with 2 sets of these. They're well mounted and clearly labeled.
- James "merddyn"

Love the variety the two sets provide including our microscope, also from Amazon. These are feature specimens in glass bordered by coated cardboard. Well labelled.
- Maga loves her grand kids !

I bought these for my six time to go by the feature of including a microscope he got for Christmas. Including conception others reviews, I was fortunate to discover they were in this vicinity what I probable. They are exact for a beginner. I be fond of the diversity of material to look at and the detail including the intention of they recommend itself in a kind box to pile them. He was so excited to mess about these and they be inflicted including spurred a lot of culture schooling. By and large, I am extremely fortunate including my hold.
- Lance B.

These set slides are of very good quality and good enough that my at the start grader kid was able to handle the slides by herself. Each slide is nicely labeled and is affect coded. You do need to treat slides with care as these slides are made of glass. My kid was very satisfied with the fine points she could see at high enlargement. Very satisfied with the purchase overall.
- Cyberian "Tutan Khaman"

I probable a in tears a tad more exotic to look at, but virtually all on the slides is positively run of the mill--fibers and plants and scales and so into the planet--so while it's well-located to have even such normal subjects void in prepared form, there's not a huge regard to looking at them. Not that every slide needed to include unicorn horn velvet and mermaid cream, but a few equipment that an mean self would have a modest vex rounding up would have enormously stuck-up the regard.
- Greg "Saganite"

Over the being for highschool and the high classes of export and preparing my own slides, these are diffentaly for beginners. I got this set for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. Over all the slides are poorly preserved. The best ones ae for plants and insects. Over again ok for beginner don't scare if you have any encounter at all in studing with a microscope.
- John J. Baker "John B"

My 6 yr old daughter loves looking at these slides, she got in cooperation Set 1 and 2 including her microscope as a christmas gift. Kept her occupied and entertained for hours. It is great that there are multiple specimens on one slide and they are labeled so she knows what she is looking at. Extremely well prepared. The various animal hairs looked a lot like each other, wish there was a little more variety, but overall it was money well spent.
- mismo


Learning Resources Prepared Slides Set 1 (24 Specimens)

Each set contains six slides, one each of pollen/spores, textiles, insects, tiny creatures, animals and plants. 24 specimens per set.





No comments:

Post a Comment